Reasons For Using Agency
We have helped hundreds of buyers find the property of their dreams... Let us help you find yours...
When we represent Buyers, we take the time to meet with you to understand your wants and needs as well as review the entire home buying process and represent you fully throughout this exciting journey. We can provide you with FULL ACCESS to this site which will be a big benefit to both of us as it allows us to share all the tools of my business.
It will be our responsibility to represent the sole interests of you, the buyer. -This is not something which we take lightly. Representing a party properly means putting their interests first at all times. It starts with a providing a clear understanding of the responsibilities that we have to each other, but also includes a discussion of what costs you are likely to have. Not to mention discussion of conditions you may want to place on a offer, what happens with deposits and when they could become forfeitable, Latent Material Defects, and all other sorts of things. Of course there is also the searching for a home, showings, negotiating the best price and most favorable terms, and handling all the details of the purchased property. As your Agents, we will provide you with personalized access to more available property information via this website.
As your Buyers' Agent, we will:
1. Educate you about our feduciary responsibilities.
2. Provide you with an outline of the costs you will be responsible for as you purchase your property as well as what happens to deposit monies.
3. Educate you about Latent and Patent Material Defects, property stigmatization, and Buyer Brokerage.
4. Listen to your wants and needs.
5. Provide you with information regarding all properties:
- Listed with the Real Estate Board online at your convenience
- Including bank foreclosures/Jucicial sales and For Sale by Owner sales
- Complete, daily searches of homes appropriate to your needs and budget
- Complete access to all secure areas of our site
- Instant notification on all new properties matching your search criteria
- Availability to show you homes at your request
6. Assist you, upon request, in obtaining the best available services, including but not limited to:
- Property inspectors and appraisers
- Condominum Document Review Specialists
- Alberta Land Surveyors
7. Advise prospective sellers or their brokerages that we are representing and negotiating on behalf of you, the buyer.
8. At all times, demonstrate accomplished, professional conduct for the most pleasant real estate experience.
9. We will not disclose your identity to perspective sellers if instructed to do so.
10. Disclose the total amount of fees.
Here's the good news. The services of a buyer's Real Estate Professional most often are paid by the cooperating fee offered by the listing firm. However should the commission not be paid by the listing agreement, it will be our duty to notify you well in advance of getting involved in any transaction. In the typical real estate transaction there is no cost to the buyer for Real Estate Professional services. Your representation is secured, with no additional costs.